Skip to main content

Re: Daily Check In Space

ohh i hear you, really hoping things at work gets better 💙 @Healandlove 

please do take regular breaks!!

oo i haven't heard of that book before, i did a quick google and it looks like its got some great reviews!! i do love reading, but i haven't been able to finish a book in a while - i definitely want to get back into it. what genre of books do you like?

hmm i don't have super great recommendations, i really enjoyed the six of crows (fantasy) duology and the sun and her flowers (poetry). what's your top favourite reads?

welcome @Softlove !!! glad to have you join us!!!

masking is so exhausting ughh hoping you get some time today to unmask and unwind!! sorry to hear about your relationship, i can see that its a tough time for you and it's so amazing that you've found some nice moments amidst it all (yay to enjoying that cake!). we're here for you!! 💙

@rav3n I have heard of those books! 

I enjoy most genres except gory horror or crime books. These days my favourite book is Phosphorence by Julia Baird. It is very uplifting.

If you like fantasy,  have you heard of The incredible life of Addie LaRue? It's a great read!

Hope you are having a nice Friday! 😊 

ooo i've heard of phosphorescence!! i remember being drawn to its pretty book cover every time i went to a book store @Healandlove - adding this to my to-read list!

i have the invisible life of addie larue hiding somewhere on my bookshelf, haven't had the chance to read it yet 😅 i have a BUNCH of books just sitting around begging to be read... you know how people splurge their money on clothes when they feel low? i used to splurge on books and now i have too many oops!

@rav3n , yes! I can relate to that. I have so many unread books at home. And I always try to find the answer to why things happened the way they did and I think I will find it in a self help book. My latest self help book is called The Holistic Phychologist by Dr LaPera. 

But also have so many unread fiction books! My list keeps growing...😂

@Healandlove haha i've done the same with self-help books! Have you finished reading The Holistic Psychologist? i saw a video of Gabor Mate speaking about trauma, and i found some of the points he made really interesting so I impulsively bought his book 'the Myth of Normal'... only read chapter 1 and then forgot about it till now 😅 

i have sooo many fantasy and romance fictions, i think i might even have to start selling to make space...

Thank you I appreciate it! ❤️

Welcome to the forums @Softlove ! Great to have you with us!