Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Bat_Girl
Contributor

I am unable to 'like' forum posts???

Hi!

Technical assistance required please.

I joined the forum last night and successfully (I think) liked a few posts by clicking on the 'thumbs up' BUT have since found that when I try to like a forum post or a response to one of my forum posts I am shown who else has liked the post but am unable to like it myself??? If I persist, I receive the following message:

Authentication failed for the action you are trying to do. This failure could be due to your browser not supporting JavaScript, JavaScript not being enabled, or trying to use the action URL directly in the browser address bar instead of clicking the link on the page.

It may be a problem on my end...

Any thoughts appreciated.

B_G

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I am unable to 'like' forum posts???

Hi @Bat_Girl,

This is a problem that happens on the mobile browser version of our forum. Even though it doesn't appear to have registered your like - it actually will have.

This is something we are in the process of trying to resolve, we apologise for the inconvience of this! Smiley Frustrated

Thank you much. I am glad that it's registering my likes. I will like your reply and hope that you see it. B_G

Oh I just liked your reply and it came up with a tick. Problem solved! Thanks again, B_G.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance