Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Winter solstice

@Dimity I'm sad to hear that family members have been putting pressure on you. 😣 You put plenty of pressure on yourself, so don't need that! 

I'm pretty attached to the outdoor furniture. There's a couch I like to sit on that gets the sun, plus a dining table and chairs that I use throughout the year for sorting and doing things on like building the shelves this morning. 

Am so pleased your eyesight has improved...it was a very brave thing that you did, going ahead with the surgery. 

How is everyone this day @Dimity @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Stout @Appleblossom ?

How are you all feeling?

As miserable as it looks for me outside my window (cold, rainy, dark), I'm grateful to be shut in with my forums family 🙂

Yes, I'm grateful to have a house to be in @tyme .

I'm feeling a tiny bit improved finally today - I think the new stronger antibiotics are kicking in 🙂

That's so great to hear @NatureLover ! 

Hugs

I'm glad you have a sunny nook @NatureLover - weather permitting.  

Yes it's cold @tyme . Gentle rain here which I don't mind too much.

The cat came home from the cattery yesterday and is making loud demands at times but I'm glad of his company - and the forums.

Thank you, @tyme and @Dimity 🙂

I'm glad you have your cat back, @Dimity 👍

Believe it or not, I'm starting to grow fond on cats. @NatureLover @Dimity . I actually never liked cats. But I'm beginning to see what great company they can be.

I'm glad you got your cat friend back  @Dimity 

Yes they're company @tyme and the responsibility/accountability is probably good too. I'm a bit nervous of dogs but many people prefer dogs. 

@Appleblossom , @Stout , @NatureLover , @tyme , @Dimity , @Oaktree  @Jynx 

Good trip to the city and back 

Saw the bike riders riding for childhood Cancer today 

Rain here , showers so watched 2 movies 

And had savoury mince on toast for dinner 🍽 

For just a brief moment there @Shaz51 I thought you'd said you had savoury MICE on toast for dinner!! 

🐁🍞⁉️ 

🤣🤣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance