Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 fortunately this is a safe place and Glisten thought it was funny.

Is the new med extended release? If so it will take 12 - 24 hours probably to leave your system.

@ArraDreaming hope you're okay and manage to get a good night's sleep. 

Ah yeah fair enough @ArraDreaming 

Oh, how would I know if it's an extended-release or not? 

Crying if it is. I don't want to feel like this tomorrow it's awful. 

Do you know what a half life is @ENKELI 

What do you mean

@Birdofparadise8 it will say so on the box. Or it might be in the drug title, such as "Happy pill"XR. The X R means extended release.

Hopefully you'll get a restful sleep tonight and feel better in the morning. 

Did you see the recipe I posted? I might try it on the weekend but use white flour because I don't have wheat flour. Lol I better check I have flour!!

That next part was for @ENKELI @ArraDreaming 

Okay I'll have a look. I don't think it is, but I googled, and the half-life is really long. I don't think that med was the issue, I think it just effected the other antipsychotic medication to make me more sleepy. 

Yeah I did see it. White flour would be okay. 

@Birdofparadise8 don't stress about the half life sweetie, you have to be on it for a while for the half life to affect you.

Thanks for confirming the flour switch. I probably would never use wheat flour for anything else so it's more economical to use what I have. 

Oh, okay, that's lucky then @ENKELI 

All good. I do have wheat flour, but it's for my sourdough. 

What are you going to do tonight once I go?

I will probably read my book. I kept trying today but would doze off so I gave up.

I've never made sourdough, my brother is always bringing some home because he gets it free. I should get back into bread baking, it's much nicer than store bought.

Nice I hope you enjoy your book. 

I have made it a few times @ENKELI 

I have also made croissants and plenty of other yummy things. 

I want to do both next week. 

Yes, it's better than Coles or Woolworths. Do you ever get bread from a bakery?

I'll say good night now @ENKELI 

Thanks for chatting today. I hope you feel better tomorrow.