Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @tyme great here thanks, will be on after dinner hopefully

Cya Cap!

 Hey @tyme 

We are currently near the Sydney harbor bridge, looking out at the opera house waiting for vivid lights to turn on….. along with thousands of other people! 

IMG_9068.jpeg

How beautiful is the sky! @Bow  Rug up!

Oh the photo doesn’t do it justice @tyme  i had to zoom in a bit so quality ain’t the best…. And the sky has gotten even better in the last couple of minutes. 

I have thermals on! And a beanie. 

image.jpg

Wow looks fun @Bow enjoy

Hey @Captain24  hope you’re ok? Know you didn’t feel comfortable around here over the weekend. 

we went to the Lego shop this morning…. Thought of you as I was wandering around. 

Hi @Captain24 I’m sorry if I upset you over the weekend, it wasn’t my intention, hope you are ok

@Captain24 wrote:

Ok… goodbye. 

Hi @Captain24 , I see this was the last post you posted, 3 days ago now... Am worried for you. 

(Sorry I didn't notice before now, I've been away from the forums for a few days as I was in a slump)

Concerned that you got upset on here and might not be back... Also concerned about your MH which was fragile before that happened. 

I wonder if a @moderator  could check in with @Captain24 ? Or that maybe @tyme  or @Jynx  might be around? 

Thanks @NatureLover  🙂

Hey @Captain24 , how are you going? As you can probably see, numerous members are concerned about you because we all care.

We will wait for you to respond.