Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

very good, you too @Meowmy 

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, sounds you had a nice day. Very good. Enjoy your evening 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get a good dentist soon. How is everything? Done all homework for the course? How is cat ? Take care

Fingers crossed you catch them soon @TAB 

I stepped me into garden and did labour there. Sir @StuF may goodness shine upon thine face.

Methinks thou tis not a prattler. But of good faith.

Good morrow to thee, kind sir.

I hope her results are ok @Meowmy 

Have a great evening yourself!

TAB
Senior Contributor

think professional types go on hols at slightest excuse here re long wknd, was at drs other day, all blow ins even receptionists, drs , the lot  that was friday. and monday was public holiday. @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well, going back to this one for now as they have scans @Meowmy seems they are having extra long wknd. cat okay enough. seems to be hanging around more today and yest , someone/thing gone away. 

not too well atm inbetween tooth pain , really bad reflux attacks, feel off fm meds , jus t want to sleep. could do things if had to , but dont have to. lucky. still not drank since last tuesday

@ENKELI Get a letter of support from your GP to the insurance company and the your bank stating that there delay in settling the roof claim is causing undue stress, exacerbating your mental health condition.

Go into your local bank branch and talk to the manager. Tell them what you have been going through.

I did this when I got very sick. The bank manager removed all my fees from my credit card and bank account and put the money back in my account.

Contact your ward Councillor for the Sh!tty of Swan and explain your current financial and mental health situation. Ask if there is any rates exemptions available to you or a payment plan.

Trust me on this Retiisi ok 👍🏼 

Don’t let the ba$tards win. I’ll go with you if you want me too @tyme @ENKELI needs help.

G

Sounds like a day well spent @Glisten 

Did you lance the blood blister as @TAB  advised?