Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

i was making big assumptions @PeppyPatti @Glisten  sorry . I was only a visitor around Wannaroo rd a few times

Same here. 

But it was very cool remembering the times of partying when we had energy and young looks..... 

@PeppyPatti  Your pretty pictures in your posts and the people from your past and family, that you mention. We are limited with what we can post on the forum due to anonymity.

But not limited with a journal.

I imagine you must have photos of the people you written about, they could be part of your journal.

Your friend from school, that is a big circle of closure from incident to apology. There are probably school photos to add to that journal entry?

G

@TAB Wanneroo is still as dodgy as, in some places.

@PeppyPatti i dont understand how they say can get dift DNA results depending on who you pay the money to ? they say they just compare yr results to others and make stuff up (?)

sorry who's the uber knowledgable ok its .. @Former-Member  ..gave me a headache just trying to think of name lol

anyhoo my sister did it with one of those ancestor places, she had huge amts of middle east etc, and english, was weird ok english fm mother ,dunno, still got screen shot of fathers says english , scandinavia, baltic and german , pretty cool, he doesnt look german, more eastern, broad face, high cheek bones big brow ok neanderthal ba ha , same as me lol..

TAB_1-1717410884694.png

pers i used to know lived 2 mins fm greenwood shops near tat shop etc, you'd be game going out at night there lol @Glisten  teen girls  flashed me from their backyard on way to shops once lol

Dear @TAB 

Are you popping pretty pictures on your post because I'm only getting a sign of a picture but no picture 😞 

Sounds cool @TAB 

Iv got blond hair blue eyes unlike my Mum and Grandparents - they look exactly like Jewish people from Hungary. 

What did your sister say when she's showing you the information about  your looks ?? 

@TAB  my daughter purchased a block of land a year ago in Heathridge.

15 years ago NO ONE would choose to live in Heathridge 🤣 

It’s the next suburb in from Ocean Reef LOL

dont people in ocean reef drive porsches ? @Glisten  i stayed at hotel there few nights tried to keep to room, was great room and view etc , people downstairs 27/y in restuaurant

ok mullaloo beach hotel i was mad ws over 250/nite , not done that in years thought was catching up w friend then they backed out at 100mph so spent 3 nites in beautiful huge balcony rm just cruising around sight seeing and shopping during day oh and went to medical appt which was excuse for going there, but was no where near appt as thought catching up w friend ha ha

I'm  vulnerable @Glisten