Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

I've book marked it to have a look at some point @MJG017  🙂

Thanks!

See you during the week some time.

Good morning and good afternoon @tyme @MJG017 @Glisten @Meowmy @Oaktree @TAB @Shaz51 @Snowie @Adge @rav3n @Jynx @RiverSeal @Lauz @oceangirl @Historylover @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @StuF @SmilingGecko and all forumites here today. I hope your day is going well for you.

I am having a day of relaxing before going to look at a few rental properties later on this afternoon. I’ve been working on completing a few knitted beanies as well as doing some cross stitching. I do feel stressed right now and I’m trying to do things to help reduce my anxiety and stress levels like self care activities. It’s a bit hard when I have people in my life who live in an alternate reality when it comes to rental properties- ie my sister- and whom feel they have a right to try and control my life as to whom I’m friends with and what I spend my money on. It’s not fair but I’ve got to agree with them because I’m fearful of the repercussions otherwise, such as homelessness.

I’m sorry if I’ve upset anyone!

Take care.

Judi9877

I hope you can find something and it all works out @Judi9877  what a terrible country this has become. 70s and 80s even 90s were so much easier for people with not much money

I just wanted to send some positive vibes your way as well on your rental hunt.  It's so hard these days, so the best of luck to you.

Well you certainly haven't upset me in anyway, so feel free to keep being you as far as i'm concerned.

Good luck with rental hunting @Judi9877 !

Thats no good @Judi9877 sounds like your sister is dictating your life as an adult.  I wouldn't like that if that happened to me. I'm sorry you having somewhere to live is based on her terms and conditions. I used to be a real estate receptionist once during school holidays in the 1980's and even then they made it hard for people turning away single mums and first nations peoples. It wasn't nice. The manager had to remove protest placards from the real estate office windows regularly.