Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

..yeah , she did it ! throw her in the water, see if she floats, if she does, shes a Witch !!.. 

@Glisten  lol

Uploaded by PeregrinTookish on 2014-12-01.

my brain hurt from watching that @Glisten  never got Python 😥

Love sbs films @TAB 

I’m sitting in bed watching Netflix……

It feels like you have a huge past. Is this correct? 

His girlfriend Eva……how does he know this ? 

he never made much of anything to do with family or war. I once said isnt that amazing you all found each other (through Red Cross) ok family was all together and in Niedersachsen and not a scratch on 9 people over 6 year s 'oh huh,thats nothing.

anyway his father prob gave him heaps for losing war, who knows with them.

@PeppyPatti  think bed time here thanks for chatting.

Me 2 nights night 

sorry @TAB I didn’t mean to do your head in.

Two generations of my family raised on Monty Python. We respond to general conversation with Python script. Probably because we have three generations of general anxiety 🤷🏼‍♀️

...kidding .. @Glisten but monty python to me is like no one gets it but they pretend they do because they think the person next to them gets it 

..bit like smoking leaf mixed w lawn clippings when 13 lol oh I've got to be 'high' by now ..

..no you are not and neither is the person next to you .. ba ha har lol .. you can use that one.. I just made more humor than their entire output ..lol 

a student teacher used to play QBVII videos ok prob reel to reel back then and we would think who tf is this effin weirdo lol ok think that pre python or same peeple or something, with the flying building

okay , I did like fawlty towers (a bit) @Glisten  a fish called wanda (a lot)

and Ripping Yarns , (just brilliant)..

@Adge  How’s the City of W today?

@PeppyPatti  the City of S all good?

@Bill16 all good in the SW?
@ENKELI I hope work is wonderful to you 

@Oaktree did you cook something amazing over the long weekend?

Good morning to all the forumite’s in the West 👋🏼 Shoutout the Purple, Orange and Blue

G