Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @PeppyPatti 💜🌺🤗

I hope you’re doing well, and your day goes smoothly 🙂💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @EternalFlower 🙂💜

Sorry if this is butting in, however I just gently wanted to say it’s really lovely to have you back on the forum, and kindly acknowledge the resilience and strength you have in recovery 💜🌺🫂🙂

lots of hugs 🤗 

I hope your day goes easy for you 🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @StanD ☺️🌺

I hope your day went well out and about 🙂

please - no need to apologise for when you are available; it’s lovely to see your messages anytime you feel like logging in 🤗🌺

It’s wonderful that you feel so very positive about a book club/reading (or listening to books) group - that’s so great to hear 😊🌺

@tyme  and @Jynx  I wondered if you had any further thoughts on which thread to use or if ChatWee would be possible…what do you guys think? 🙂💜

thanks so much for your kind words regarding how I feel about peer guide volunteering - it really lifts my spirits and I really appreciate it 🤗🌺

I’m more than happy to help out however I can for the book club ☺️

Have a lovely day, and hopefully there’s a special place to start sharing all about books soon! 🌺☺️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @creative_writer 🙂🌺

Hope your morning is going well so far 🙂💜

how’s uni stuff progressing? I hope it’s going ok for you 🌺

From your message, I feel there’s lots of positivity in the acknowledgment of the feelings around your parents; knowing how it affects you and acknowledging how that feels sounds like a really good thing (despite being a difficult thing) ..am I seeing that rightly dearest? 🙂🌺

hoping your day goes well 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @saturnzoon 🙂🌺

I hope your morning is going as well as can be 🤗💜

Your message is so lovely - thank you for your kind words regarding support, I really appreciate it 💜🤗🌺

yes it’s so much of a comfort to have our SANE forums family, where we can be ourselves, without judgement and with a bunch of acceptance and understanding isn’t it  😊🌺💜

I just gently want to say that it’s wonderful to see your messages - please never worry about the structure of your posts if forgetfulness is happening; the kindness and genuine care is always shining through, and it’s a privilege to read your thoughts and experiences 🌺💜🙂

take good care and I hope your day goes well 🌺

and hopefully there will be more updates regarding a book thread etc soon! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

that’s really nice to hear you’re feeling better physically, and I hope that continues for you 😊

The lawn might start to go dormant for a while now it’s been trimmed and the weather is cooler..? I have what it’s a stretch of the imagination to call a lawn, hehe! It’s more accurate to describe as an ornamental weed garden 🤭

sorry to hear the solar panels can’t really do their job while it’s perpetually overcast, however the vegan makeup sounds interesting - I haven’t heard of that before (I don’t use any makeup so I guess this is why I don’t know much beyond what the Avon ladies used to offer in their pink cars driving around the neighbourhood in years gone by! ☺️)

I hope your day goes well xx

Morning team forumite

Had a rough day sort of yesterday

Watched the giro ditalia last night and it felt like it was the first time for a while that I was able to switch off.

Dunno if that's healthy or not.

Anyway. Have some errands and uni this arvo.

It's about 1030 and I'm drinkin my coffee.

Have a good one