Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Im good @Shaz51  my darling friend. How are you ? 

Hello @Former-Member @Adge 

2 of our high school friends came over to Mr Rockers unit and watched the footy. I usually have coffee with one of these high school friends. He and I speak of …..nothing ……but its nice to have a coffee in a cafe……

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes those yoga classes sound really beneficial in a variety of ways, all very positive @Adge 🌺☺️

That’s understandable regarding uncertainly around the new programs - lots of unknowns and much for find out.. which can be understandably a bit daunting when preparation is something that helps feel ready 🌺💜

I kindly wondered if you’ve seen their website regarding their programs, and if any of these describes what you’ll be doing? 🙂

Holding space for your uncertainty and I hope you can feel a bit more comfortable very soon 🌺🙂

Oh wow @Adge Ide love to come with you. It feels like every second store where I live has blackened their front glass shop front and become a yoga class. 

Wonder how much I’ll cost to get the exercise  stuff myself……. Those swinging things then a private tutor….. just dreaming here……..

3501.jpeg

Hey @Former-Member 

@TAB , @Emelia8  @StuF  @Dimity @RiverSeal  @oceangirl @MDT 

I cleaned and cleaned all yesterday but thinking about my friends in Sane forums……..

So knackered today, I so related to @TAB s message about homework but not the puffing and panting but my feet hurt…… lol

I think I found a tutor for getting help reading the book!! 

True @PeppyPatti , when I'm not online on the forums, I'm always thinking how people are going.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have a safe trip @PeppyPatti ☺️🌺

and please do let me know if you like the sausage rolls if you make them 🤗🌺

@OaktreeThank you for your experiences.

That helps me, because hearing from people like yourself makes its easier for me to relate to.

It's Joondalup Neami that I have been accepted into/ looking at.

They did briefly mention the Step-Up-Step-Down program - Though I would not need to be using that, at the moment.

🙂Adge

@Adge 

I haven’t used Neami Joondalup drop in centre. I used to go there way back when it was June O’Connor. I would recommend you look at Tendercare which is also based in Joondalup. Tendercare gives you a support worker and they do short stays away. For instance a 4 day trip down to Albany or Denmark. You can use Tendercare on of even off the NDIS

Thanks @Former-Member I just had another look at their Website - Thanks for your Link.

Still not at all sure where I fit amidst all of that (what Program, etc).

Yes, hard to pre-prepare, when I don't know what I need to be preparing for.

I shall be working towards increasing clarity, to better understand & make use of what options I have.

Adge

Thanks @Oaktree I just had a look at Tendercare.

Short stays away sounds wonderful.

I haven't been away anywhere (except a day trip), in 8 years.

My last trip away was March 2016 to Sydney for my Dad's Funeral.

Adge🙂