Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@Glisten  its funny because of the meds i am on one of the side effects is wavy hair so my normal straight hair of the past is now wavy lol like mermaids wave. I have fine hair but alot of it 😄

@TAB😃

In 1995, Pearl Jam canceled their tour due to a dispute with Ticketmaster, which began in 1992 with two free concerts in Seattle. Ticketmaster charged a fee of one dollar per ticket, which Pearl Jam found unacceptable. The band decided to distribute the tickets themselves. In 1993, they set a maximum price of $18 for their concerts, despite promoters suggesting triple the price. They also reduced the price of their T-shirts, giving up $2 million in revenue. In 1994, Pearl Jam declared that they would only play at venues that respected the maximum price of $18 and fees of less than $1.80. This led to a conflict with Ticketmaster, whose "service charge" ranged from $4 to $8. The band refused to give in, and because Ticketmaster controlled most of the concert venues, the 1994 summer tour was canceled, resulting in a loss of $3 million. After the release of Vitalogy in 1994, Pearl Jam announced a summer tour only at venues not affiliated with Ticketmaster, organizing everything themselves. Pearl Jam @greenpea @Glisten @PeppyPatti  I didnt know this

WOW meds that make you have waving ?!  @TAB  I never knew that could happen.

@TAB I was a metre behind the person filming 

https://youtu.be/8l9b7qnuUmI?si=NSTUtRj_P9QJuw9Y 

Oh @greenpea  your hair is like a statement !! 

I bet @Glisten look like a quirky blond with bits of grey lay too .....

My brother's shaved their hair off ---- two of them because the family trait is two widow peaks....

Bit like you ? 

I imagined blonde you know the German thing ....

@Glisten 

@tyme 

years past, I owned homes and this was one based on a home. It had a huge liquid amber in the back garden.

My art was about how the organic patterns in plants replicate the patterns in buildings etc.....

It's the past....

I only like sewing quilts today .....

Wow @Glisten 

That would have been a fantastic concert 

..neither did I re wavy hair meds @Glisten 

@greenpea  said that