Hopefully the images have come through now @Healandlove 🙂🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Cook Along

Thanks @creative_writer 🌺☺️💜

they’re a bit different than the video, however the taste was so lovely ☺️

wish I could share with you 🍵💜

The pictures will appear soon @Healandlove , @Oaktree , @Former-Member , @creative_writer , @ENKELI 

Well done @Former-Member for what you have done 

I have only done the dishes 

And wash the clothes 

@Former-Member those quiches look divine, I bet they tasted TDF (to die for)!

@Shaz51 you have done more than me today. I haven't even gone shopping, plus I have baking to do, so don't feel like you've done nothing 🥰

@Former-Member they look so good 💗😋. I hope you enjoyed them.

@Shaz51 you can see them now. I hope today has been kind to you 💗

I love the squares @Former-Member they look so decorative ❤️and yummy 😋 

Thank you @ENKELI my friend 🧡 we have done well today xxx

Pictures are up now @Healandlove 

They look so yum @Former-Member . Do you enjoy cooking? I don't know where people find the time... then again, it's not a priority of mine.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Shaz51 @creative_writer @ENKELI @tyme ☺️🫂🌺

They were tasty Tyme 🙂

I do enjoy cooking - I always think of cooking for many people as I spend time in the kitchen - it’s an imaginary story that brings me happiness because I’m always alone 🙂🌺

I used to cook for many people, and they used to enjoy what I made. And I worked as a chef overseas (totally bullshitting my way into the role - I had no income and no home, so I lied about my expeirence and quals to get the job 🤭, and ended up working there for the entire time on and off between truck driving jobs - qualified for that one 🙂 - while I was in Europe) which was so amazing when people are lining up outside at lunch to eat your food 😀🌺

..can’t do that now though, with the invention of the internet hehe! 

And I used to cook for people in palliative situations in the home..that was a bit of a word of mouth thing, however I used to drop off requests to people..pies, soups, roasts, Turkish delight, panna cotta and raspberry coulis, blueberry pavlova, strawberry + raspberry and vanilla custard danish, things they wanted to enjoy 💜🙂

So, these memories combined with imagination bring me happiness while cooking ultimately for just one 💜

And sharing pics of things I make these days with much less capacity is a high achievement that I like to share - I hope seeing them brings a little bit of warmth to somebody’s day, if they also so choose to use their imagination in ways that would bring them a bit of happiness, when thinking of that little pic on the screen, and maybe thinking that it’s made just for them to enjoy 😊🌺🤗

Ooh.. dessert spoon - as in just one of the smaller spoons to mix tea with, or are we talking some other fancy kind of spoon? 😛 You might have to show me otherwise, ha!

Thanks for the tip 🙂 I wish too! @Former-Member ~