Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

prob best to get away from them @Meowmy 

I've needed a wheel barrow on the odd occasion @TAB  lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey, Im telling the story @StuF  lol been there, done that many times

lol @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, shouldn't be complaining ha. In room, safe and clean. Had food and cup of tea. Did skin care. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

got music and hydration here @Meowmy  lol food if felt like it. warm socks if could be bothered same w pain meds re tooth ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby. We are much better off than Perth caravan park people ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats how i was brought up @Meowmy  scorning others from very shaky ground,,  I prefer to think lucky I am not there now, and not think about idiots who are under a bush or a bridge or in caravan and prob sneaking other people in to share it now lol

@TAB hey tabby, yesterday I was at Mecca's waiting for cancer check. There was a guy lying on a corner bench the whole time I was in and out. He probably slept there. He had a backpack. Then he sat up, had ear phone on and was dancing to music ha ha. May be he is a lot happier than me ha. Although probably homeless,  footless etc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance