Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah i didnt see last msg, its prob okay @Oaktree  thanks. doing Sane thing tomorrow for an hour for giftcard lolprob need to do study b4 that

@TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Jacques 

Good morning guys. 
Up in the middle of the night and thought I’d check in here. Hope you all have a great day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Oaktree  you too. hope you get more sleep

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Oaktree @Glisten @SmilingGecko  and all

Avagoodone

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good morning @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Black dog is biting . Need to overcome 

TAB
Senior Contributor

same, went back to bed here @Meowmy feeling bit trapped. Cat doing its own thing again.

got Sane interview soon. shops after that. trying to ring vet now

Good morning @TAB not doing too well today again. Just getting my crystals ready in salt water for the full moon coming up. The energy is certainly building. Struggling a bit after sleeplessness and wearing a crystal that wasn't ready to use. They can certainly give off negative energy when you don't use them properly. You go crosseyed and feel fuzzy in the brain! Slowly on the improve though. I think the full moon is on the 19th. Will have to check. Don't know if its a supermoon or not but if its closer to earth on its apogee we will feel its effects more like experiencing insomnia and chaotic energy

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko  well not sure if thats the crystals, keep taking your meds, dunno. yes, was light when outside briefly last night. re full moon coming

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance