Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Newbie's Social Club - Come make some friends!

@tyme weekend plans have been ok. Rough day today so have been just gardening with Dad.

Tomorrow my mum will stay with me and we will have lunch together.

What have you been up to?

Hi @Shaz51 not bad still feeling down.  Weather has been freezing with hail wind and it was snowing in a few towns near me

Hi @magnolia84 

I live in Shepparton and have never visited Newcastle although i know of their football team. life changes can be traumatic, and once upon a time before my divorce I managed several in a short space of time.

Stress!!

And I do not deal with stress well, something to do with epilepsy.

How are your stress levels?

Alittleorange

@Alittleorange Hey

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you went through a hard time. My stress levels are pretty bad to be honest. Made some pretty stupid decisions and now just facing the consequences of my actions which has changed the course of my life entirely. I know I will eventually get there but it's just a hard time.

How has your weekend been?

@magnolia84 

it is evening and I just finished watching the Voice, which I hum to very badly, living alone without even a goldfish makes it safe though. i work nights on Friday so Saturdays are usually a wasteland, that mixes with domestic duties now I have given golf away. And today I joined a friend for some non-alcoholic drinks at the local RSL which has become something of a ritual.

In times of stress many choices are difficult, and yes some may be bad or seem bad, but you do not necessarily have choice or control over them so don't be too hard on yourself. A new week and era dawns, and hopefully one less stressful.

PS. Living in Newcastle do you surf?

Alittlerorange

Hiya Newbies (myself included technically)!

Just thought I’d put my name in the mix here as the more the merrier!

Hey @tyme, yes I am. It has made a huge difference especially sleeping a bit better.

Thanks for asking.

How is your Monday morning?

@Alittleorange Thanks for your message

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Do you have anything interesting planned for the week? I'm off to Bunnings and potentially some more gardening but it's gotten a bit cold so we shall see.

No I don't surf. I do enjoy sitting by the beach though. I take my dog for a walk there and then we sit and watch the world go by. What about yourself?

Hello @magnolia84 @1078 @Macqua @Alittleorange @Jynx @Shaz51 so lovely to catch up on the chats here over the weekend 

@magnolia84 are you doing anything particular in the garden? Planting or weeding, maybe some trimming? A combo of all?

We've had lots of people sign up over the weekend which is great to see, so let's give a big warm forums welcome to our newest newbies: @AB09 @AliceinW @allthefeels @Amyrose @Anna008 @Anon7347 @anonymousname @Anthony6 @arealTasmanian @Babusa @banyes_x @Blaze1 @BPDmum1 @bro @Catherine264 @chatme @chuppapups @clf @CM88 @Cool_Beans @Courtney17 @CSIbull @Dan92 @Danthman @Dean5 @Deylani @DinaraSenadeera @django18 @Earth2Pete @Eibhlin @Elspeth @Evaline @Frekkyfrog @GloriGuile @carrotcake1290 @GreaseKnuckles @Greynomad @Guardianangel @Hiddenaway @Hopefulll @I_have_a_cat @iisayfaa @J22A @Jd20031921 @KaliKyte @Kayella @Kazzzabo1 @LaLa00 @Laurel @Leecie @LeighT @LifelongLearner@Light4 @Lilacloz @Lotusrose @LovelyBones88 @maac1234 @Mac4 @madddy66 @Makenzi @Matilda5 @mavis6 @May10 @Me2024 @Memphis @Minnie001 @Mitzibelle @Mum1923 @Muzzlecat @Mylea @nanknator @Oceandriver @optik99 @paces @Paris0007 @Pebs @Pedalicious @Penny11 @PennyP @Piperisagoldie 

We have actually had so many that I can't tag them all in the one post!

For pt 2 of our weekend welcome we have: @QueenSatan94 @QuesterEsther @RainbowBrite @RainbowBrite @Raymondfac @Rosaly @ruby_jade @saji @SamanthaSmith @SamScott @Sasafrax @Sciencegirl @Scooter700 @SevS @ssws @Stuart @Taniak @Tash43 @TheButterfly @Tiffany4 @Tiner @Tortors @Trixiedog @Tvdlover @Vicktoria @Viviann @Viviann @Winola @WonderWarrior @Yuki2809 @zernado 

So happy to see so many people finding this space! Please feel free to pop by and say hello, perhaps let us know what's brought you to the forums and what you're hoping to get out of the space? Very happy to have you all here 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance