Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Everything music

One of those drowsy days sounds like there @TAB  🙂

..had one of those yesterday, and it felt like walking through treacle hehe.

Oh yes, the challenge of learning names! I dont envy your task, however I wish you the very best 🙌😊🌺

oh ,names, think had it, then went backwards. someone made name tags if you mean for the course.

oh, I said names re PO, well if i go now already know morning persons name ha ha lol @Former-Member 

@Glisten  dont worry if you have because there are always pple who have missed previous posts. 

Devil Barren Gates Devil in a red dress Call 911, I'm a killer You know I had to come fast Bang, bang, got my hand on the trigger Devil in a red dress Call 911, I'm a killer You know I had to come fast Bang, bang, on my hand Bang on my hand Bang on my Devil in a red dress Call 911 I'm a killer You

Me likey @greenpea 

You good?

@StuF  yes i am good ty. was warm today here and nice and cool tonight.  kids are all well so i can take a breather. how are you going?x

Good stuff @greenpea 

I'm going ok thanks. Cool here also, looking forward to sleep

Provided to YouTube by BWSCD Inc Wolf Like Me · TV on the Radio Return To Cookie Mountain ℗ 2006 Touch and Go Records Released on: 2006-07-03 Main Artist: TV on the Radio Associated Performer: Jaleel Bunton Associated Performer: David Sitek Associated Performer: Martín Perna Composer: Tunde ...

@StuF   me too re sleep although i slept today for hours was so tired. weird.