Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Age Endeavours

Your  Head read,   what a story that would be mate.  Good luck @TAB .  Just try and make the best 

of the day anyway Tab.  Take care mate              tonys..

all good @tonys 

Hello @Hopefulsoul in addition to the EFT I do the affirmations or mantra in the morning when I wake up and in the evening when I am about to sleep.

I do them 21 times twice a day

For added measure I also use what is called a Vogel crystal to amplify my affirmations. You can buy them online from crystal shops - there are lots of dupes on the market I would deal with a vendor directly. Search online and ring them and ask.  Don't do ebay or Amazon as there are so many fakes not made with exacting traditional standards from which the originating Vogel crystals have been cut. You will be sold a useless crystal.

There are many numbers of facets on a Vogel, but normally a 13 faceted Vogel will satisfy all usage requirements. Vogels give an amplification of any intention you wish to set in motion.

Vogels can be cleansed and charged with your breath and this must be done every time before you do an affirmation or mantra. There are instructions online on how to do this

You hold the Vogel in your hand with the pointy male tip facing away from you while repeating your affirmations, the Vogel will re-program your subconscious and do the rest ❤️

AVogel with the male slender pointy tip facing way from the body.AVogel with the male slender pointy tip facing way from the body.

@SmilingGecko The above post from @Hopefulsoul was for you.

@Hopefulsoul to tag someone so they see your message type @ symbol and then their username, it will come up in a drop down box and you just click on the right name. Hope that helps @Name 

Meggle

@Oaktree like this? I hope that works haha

Yes exactly like that @Hopefulsoul 

Well done. It takes a bit to learn what to do on the forums. You can also tag a thread the same way. @ Name of thread.

Check out Re: Tabalugas 

Meggle

Hello @Oaktree @Hopefulsoul @Glisten @Appleblossom how are you doing today?

Have some astrological hair cutting dates that I got from Karen Moregold who was a big name astrologer here. I love her hair, its full of volume. Anyway something metaphysical for your hair!

February 11-12-15-16-20-21 are the dates shes given. I've put it in my diary for next month. 

Your hair grows back thick lush and strong if you elect to cut hair according to the moon

(I will mix some egg in with some honey and olive for a deep conditioning mask this weekend BTW. Thanks for the suggestion from the other thread.) I will give it a go. My hair looks better allready it was in much need of oiling

@SmilingGecko 

My Chinese family: never cut your hair the first week after Chinese Luna New Year ceremony. 
Brings bad luck 🐲🐉

G

Chinese New Year is coming up soon @Glisten may look that up to see if theres anything written about it on the web. My hair was in desperate need of oiling. It looks so much better. Have been neglecting my hair. Will make a point of doing it every week.

Well lookey here @Glisten I won't be cutting my hair around chinese new year.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 11.05.49 am.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance