Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Age Endeavours

@SmilingGecko @Glisten 

How interesting about your hair and Chinese New Year. I wash my hair every day so I will be careful not to on the first day after. I need to look up the date. Thanks for the info.

Meggle

@Oaktree @Glisten @Hopefulsoul 

Some of you may have shown interest in new moon wishes. By using the new moon you can boost your manifestations in a cranked up way because you are using the seeding and germinating phase of the moon which governs increase.

I have tagged you in case you want to take advantage of this lunation and cast some wishes given this week on Saturday 10th 9:59am AEDT Melbourne time (check for your timezone for when the new moon occurs for you)

This is some excerpts from a book by Jan Spiller called "New Moon Astrology" which contains many of the things you can wish for under any given sign.

The new moon this week falls in Aquarius and the most potent time to make your wishes is up to 8 hours after the time of the New Moon, but they can be made up to 48 hours later. 

To make New Moon wishes, write your intentions for the next 4 weeks and decide what you can commit to doing to make the wishes come true. Whatever you decide will then become your wishes. 

When we wish under the flavour of the zodiac we can make our wishes even more powerful as we are in alignment with cosmic forces so there are specific things that come under the domicile of Aquarius.

When we wish for them during a new moon in this sign of Aquarius we can start to envision a more potent turnaround because the Aquarius moon will give these yearnings expression as the sign dictates the unfoldment and flow of these specific areas of life

Anyway to make it more worth your while I have done some screenshots of what you can wish for. It goes into more extensive detail than my previous posts. I'm hoping it can further accentuate what you wish to draw into your life as it goes into specifics and you can make a more considered approach to what you intend to draw to you.

Happy new moon wishing! Jot the new moon date this Saturday in your calendar this week and just after the new moon start with deliberate intention of writing your hopes and aspirations for them to become a reality in your life over the next 4 weeks. Read you manifestation list every day, twice a day morning and night is best and start connecting with the universal matrix from which to draw to you the things you want.

May all your wishes come true!

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.10.48 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.11.00 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.11.12 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.11.25 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.11.40 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.11.50 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.12.04 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-02-06 at 6.12.23 pm.png

@SmilingGecko @Glisten @Hopefulsoul 

Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year guys.

The days to NOT wash your hair are the 10th, 11th, 16th and 24th February. Otherwise you wash your luck and fortune away and none of us want that. Mu hair gets gross really quickly so I normally wash my hair every day. I have to go to my friend’s house tomorrow so hope it’s not too greasy. Happy year of the dragon.

Meggle

Hello New Agers @Oaktree @Glisten @Hopefulsoul 

I love these FREE broadcasts from Australian, Tanishka Tantrika, she used to run lots of womens circles and red tent events. Her words are like ambrosia.

In this video she discusses the chinese new year. I always look forward to hearing what she has to say as its like brain nourishment in how we work with cycles of nature and imbibe their good fortune. She is truly an amazing speaker.

She gives lots of insights into the current astrology and how we can walk the path of being aligned with cosmic energies. Please consider watching this video. We all have something of value to offer up to the collective and get rewarded for the things we give of ourselves.

She encourages us to keep walking "the beauty way" as its known in indigenous circles to stay in complete alignment with your carpe diem or reason for being. Please consider signing up to her e-mail notifications. They are free and this you tube video has also been gifted to us by Tanishka ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iajm2I3uQo

On the eve of Lunar New Year in sign of the wood dragon it rains here in the desert! Most auspicious given dragons are synonymous with life force, fertility & water even though 'wood' is the element of Earth. Here's my insights on what this energy is ushering in for us and how to harness it. If ...

@SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Hopefulsoul 

I just ask so of my family because they are Chinese and Buddhist.

My grandson was born in the year of the Black Water Snake, but they call him Little Dragon 🐉 

I call him Junior, because he has the same name as his father.

G

@Glisten @SmilingGecko @Hopefulsoul 

Hi, I am born in the year of the pig. Not a very glamorous year but they are intelligent.

Meggle

@Glisten @SmilingGecko @Hopefulsoul 

I just realised that my birthday fell before the lunar new year in 1971. I am actually the year of the dog! I have been wrong my entire life. Apart from patience the attributes are spot on for me. 

Meggle

@Oaktree different cultures different meanings. If cardiologists transplant pig heart valves into humans, then pigs must be good. Right?

G

@Oaktree it’s the Barnum effect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect 

@Oaktree did you ever get your podcast equipment to work for your you tube channel? Hows that going now?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance