Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Nooby
New Contributor

I just don't know

Hi I don't know what to write cause I don't even know what is wrong with me I've been a single mum for almost 2 years and still struggling with the breakup I have 2 beautiful children who are my world they both have special needs.

I feel alone but in the same breath I don't want anyone here I am so emotional and it's frustrating... Sorry none of this probably makes sense just wanted to write something I guess to start somewhere. Thank you for reading 🙂

1 REPLY 1

Re: I just don't know

@Nooby 

Hi. 

I wont say too much to you right now. All I will say is that you have started writing here to this community. There is always someone reading and listening. Now, that you have started, keep writing here to this community. Writing is a good way of unravelling, getting closer to making sense of the nonsensical, a problem halved by sharing it. Keep writing. Hoping to hear more from you on the forums. 

Powderfinger. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance