Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

@NatureLover 

Not sure what to say.

It used to help me when I was at my worst to know that someone was thinking of me, that I wasn't completely forgotten in my misery. Even though I couldn't reply to them.

So - I'm thinking of you, Lee, and concerned about you. I hope you know that already.

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  yes I know.  Thank you

And others here are concerned about you, too, not just me. 

@Lee71 

Hi @Lee71 ,

I can see you are already being supported wonderfully by @NatureLover in this thread today, and it's so encouraging to see. I am reading that is a really challenging time for you though and feel a bit concerned, and so I've just additionally dropped you a private email now to check in.

Kindest regards and a reminder our whole community is here for you and wishing you all the very best along the way,

Otter

Thank you so much, @Otter  🙂

@Otter wrote:

Hi @Lee71 ,

Kindest regards and a reminder our whole community is here for you and wishing you all the very best along the way,

Yes 🙂

@NatureLover 

Don't know what to say

That's OK...

Sitting with you @Lee71 

@Ottergot it and responded

sometimes the mods anchor us by ending emails.  Dont worry too much about "authority". Doing your best should be enough. 

@Lee71 

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance