Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

I've spoilt the kids. Got them all treats, hot choc, churros with hazelnut/milk/dark chocolate, sushi.... @Captain24 

I haven't been out much because it's raining. Other than that, it's been chill.

How long does the festival go for where you are?

Aawww… I needed that. She is wise beyond her years @tyme 

So the kids are on a sugar high? That sounds yummy though. I love sushi! 

I hope it was a good chill. 

The festival was only last night. You should see the photos of all the people. It was packed. All the photos show a landmark that people who have been here will recognise so I can’t post them. 

Yeah, I really like sushi. @Captain24 I'll take the kids to a sushi train again at some point. They really like that.

They haven't eaten the churros. They have to have dinner first. My nephew went to his friends' place to play and is coming home now as we speak.

Do you have sushi places around you?

Btw, how was dinner last night?

Fair call. Dinner first. @tyme. I had Churros in Spain. One place we stayed they were for breakfast! That day breakfast was really good. 😜 

We have 2 takeaway sushi places. One is way better than the other though. 

Dinner was horrible. The food is usually really good but last night I was disgusting. I felt sick all night. It wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be. It was just like a regular Saturday night. But the streets weren’t closed around that pub. 

Awww @Captain24 . How off-putting @Captain24 . bad food puts you off going there again forever.

Did I tell you I tried a Mont Blanc coffee for the first time a few days ago! OMG! It's phenomenal! It's a cold brew coffee vanilla bean cream and an orange flavour. It's quite pricey, but I'd get it any day! I only know 2 places that have it and it's about an hour's drive to get there.

The kids are eating sushi now so they'll have their churros after.

How long does it take for you dogs to finish a pig's ear?

My sister gave Ruby one yesterday, and it's disappeared. We are wondering if she finished it in 2 hours, but how??? Is that possible?

Yeah.. I’m not in any hurry to go back @tyme. Next time I think I’ll go to the dingy pub near mum and dad’s house. It’s literally walking distance. They have the best schnitzels though. 

I don’t drink coffee. I can’t stand the taste or smell of it but I’m glad you found an awesome one. If you have to travel so far ant least there’s a reward and it’s worth it. Apparently Melbourne is the best place for coffee though. 

Sushi for dinner… yum. Nothing for dinner here tonight. I’m still full from my ice cream! Love cold rock!

Im going to the bakery tomorrow for lunch with my bestie. It’ll be the first time we have caught up since she moved back here. Im a bit nervous about it though. 

I haven’t given Pix a pigs ear in a long time and Jett has never had one. But if Ruby is anything like these 2 with treats she could have eaten it all. Mine would have. It wouldn’t have lasted an hour! Jett gets through treats really quickly. I gave them some thing I got from a pet shop and it was gone in about 10 minutes. I thought it would last longer then that.

@Captain24 ,

The Mont Blanc actually doesn't taste like coffee. You know jaffa choc balls? Tastes a bit like that.

The kids are having their churros now. 

It's a question mark where Ruby's pig ear went. We can't find it anywhere. She can't have finished it.

I'm so glad you are going out tomorrow with your bestie. It that the one that recently moved to where you live?

I love Jaffas @tyme!

don’t stress if she has hidden it she will bring it out when she is ready. They are really good at remembering where things are. Both mine like to try and bury things but they have to keep them as the other one will get it. They always want what the other has! Just like kids. 

Yeah it’s the one that just moved up from Melbourne. My hospital Pdoc was concerned as she can be quite demanding. But I do love her I just have to put boundaries in place. At least I can tell my psych on Tuesday that I have done it and not withdrawn from everyone. 

I guess you’re on the hangout now. I hope it’s good. It’s too much for me and I’m scared of some people on it so I won’t join.