Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Things are going well @Historylover thats good that youre still ticking on as you put it 💜  I have just been doing well since yesterday and watching some journalism today.  Cooked lunch, had a siesta and feeling as if I can do more after a dip in my energy levels.  This morning did some qigong, meditation and balancing of chakras. I have not been consistent with my qigong practice because my sleep had been disrupted for months but its better now! 🙂 I still do meditation and chakra balancing however. Got to do some purification practices and that will be it for the day. 

@TAB I don't like it when I feel sluggish/unmotivated and can't do much!  Usually I would get out some carnelian from my crystal collection and it would offer a boost. I did learn some quick moves recently on how to get the body moving when you dont want to or just can't bring yourself to do anything. I might go and see if I can find it for you 🙂 

@TAB this works to fix lack of motivation

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 3.46.31 pm.png

Evening all

Happy birthday @Judi9877 🎂

Hope you had a great day !!

Hamsa @Flying_Hams 

Good to hear things are going well @SmilingGecko. Sounds like you've been busy with all of your practices. I just walk when I have the time or the inclination. It's nice to be outdoors. At the moment I am preparing for Spring cleaning. Won't Spring be nice? I haven't enjoyed the wintry weather this year, it gave me chilblains and they are still resolving. Haven't had as much as a sniffly cold otherwise, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Have a good day @SmilingGecko.😊

@Judi9877 just wanted to say NQR (Not Quite Right discount store) is selling acrylic wool - three balls for $5.00!  I'm forever looking for bargains myself so after checking out stuff for me I saw this red spot special! lol  I don't know if you could use it or not but its from their online store so you can buy online and get it home delivered. CHEAP! Heres the link:

https://nqr.com.au/search?type=product&options%5Bprefix%5D=last&q=wool

And here are a picture of the colors you can get:

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.51.54 am.png

Hello @SmilingGecko , @Historylover , @TAB , @oceangirl , @Flying_Hams , @LouLouMagoo 

Coffee time here 

I'm having some morning tea here myself @Shaz51 Have been doing my household budget today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance