Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Ok @BlueBay

Yeah thanks I did. Some new faces which was nice to do. My social skills are okay it seems.

It was nice to be out though. Cold as well but they had a fire pit. Might buy one haha.

Take care of yourself my friend please 🙂

Hi @BlueBay 

I am in a lot of pain right now so I am not really useful 

But you do know what you want  - you want to go on living where you are now and you want to sleep longer in the morning 

So start there  - about wherever you live   - that's up to you and Huffnpuff 

But about your grand-daughter waking you up early every morning - tough solution needing tough love for your sake  - she has to go to her mother or go back to bed

I know that's a tough one for you but necessary  - you need to do that for your own well being 

Life isn't easy - is it

Dec

Sorry @Owlunar  to read you're in a lot of pain. Shoulder pain must be terrible. 
I'm  guessing you have some strong meds you can tske.  Hope you can sleep tonight. 
I'm laying down watching a movie Eat Pray Love. Littke A is asleep. Boys are watching their own show. 
Quiet night. 

Thanks @BlueBay 

I do have some pretty strong pain medication and it works well but not for long enough

It is certainly inconvenient not to be able to use my left arm very well and certainly not without increasing the pain and I am certainly not pushing things - it's not worth it. And I am very tired - I can only be comfortable sitting up in an armchair with my left arm supported and the wheat pack helps

I haven't heard from my daughter about her COVID-19 contact's status - and I am really horrified that people in high-rise flats are totally locked-down - yes - if the authorities think that is necessary then I guess it is - but for those locked down - this seriously impacts their lives. It seems as if everything is out of control

I am uncomfortable and tired but otherwise okay

Dec 

Total emotional breakdown in my car 😢😢😢

So sorry to hear that @BlueBay 🌻 Do you want to let us and the community know more what's happening?

hi @Tortoiseshell  i had so many tears. I phoned my doctor but he's busy and will call back. I then called the private hospital mentsl health unit where I've stayed many tines. I asked if there was a long waiting list for admission. Spoke to the unit manager who knows me quite well. I cried and told her I don't know what to do - do I go into hospital or try and stay home. She's put my name on list and she'll call my psych. 
I don't know snymire. 
my wrist still throbs. Don't know why. I've been home now about 6 weeks snd it's crazy. 
So many things going on in my head. Finances houses work. It's too much. 
im so confused as to what to do. 

It makes me sad reading how much pain you're in @Owlunar 

❤️❤️

Hey @BlueBay it sounds like you're in a really rough patch, but reaching out to your supports to check in or see what you can put in place. I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling so overwhelmed. I hope you can take it moment by moment for now 🌻

Hi @BlueBay 

I know what it's like when you need help and it's so hard to find  - I appreciate your sadness that I am having a rough time and I can hear that you are too 

I hope things improve for you 

Dec 🦉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance